Monday, May 21, 2018

Baptism! (Week 70)

Elder Herman, Tabata, and Elder Passeri on baptism day!

      This was a good week! Tabata got baptized and confirmed so that is good! Finally had a baptism wahoo! She is really cute. Her whole family are members but she completed 9 years so we got to baptize her. We taught her how to say cheese in English and when we want her to smile we tell her to say cheese and she smiles real big haha, she's a cutie. Elder Passeri baptized her and I got to confirm her it was really cool. We also had Zone Conference so that was good. And now we can listen to EFY music wahoo! So we have been jammin' out to that lately.

Spiritual Thought Of The Week
       Well yesterday I was studying the scriptures and was reading the famous Mosiah 2. This is a great chapter in the Book of Mormon that talks about serving others and how when we serve we are only in the service of our God. I love verses 23 and 24. “And now, in the first place, he hath created you, and granted unto you your lives, for which you are indebted unto him. And secondly, he doth require that ye should do as he hath commanded you; for which if ye do, he doth immediately bless you; and therefore he hath paid you. And ye are still indebted unto him, and are and will be, forever and ever; therefore, of what have ye to boast?” I love this so much, it is so true! God gives us EVERYTHING! And we owe him a lot! And then when we obey his commandments he blesses us even more! So we owe him even more! We must be grateful for the overflowing blessings that he gives us. And we must give him credit as well because, well “what do we have to boast?” nothing just our God that is in Heaven! I love my Heavenly Father so much and I am so grateful for all the things he has given me in my life. I know that when we are obedient to his commandments he blesses us even more than he already has. I love this gospel and I love living it! Have a great week!
               
Con Amor, Elder Herman





No comments:

Post a Comment