Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Mission Life (Week71)

      Wow what a week! So we saw some miracles this week and that's always a good time! First off, Monday night Freddy introduced us to a guy that put a different cable company in his house (this guy knows the importance of missionary work). And as we were teaching him I just got so many chills it was crazy, and we invited him to baptism and he accepted! It reminded me that God really does prepare people to listen to our message! Then another day we were knocking on doors, and its been kinda tough lately with the people, but I said a prayer so that the next 8 doors we knock on they would all accept us to come back another time, and boom, 6 in a row accepted us! Not quite 8, but man that was really cool too! I know this is the work of the Lord and that he is the one that works the miracles. Also we found a part member family and there is a kid that is 10 years old, and he came to church this week! He wants to get baptized on his birthday on June 5th. So that's really good!

Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      Lately I have been studying the scriptures a lot better, and I have definitely seen a difference! I got a note book just for scripture study and I am learning a lot more! I have such a strong testimony of the Book of Mormon, and have seen in my life, when I really read it to learn, I see a change in my life. I remember when I started reading the book everyday, my life truly changed. I always testify to people here that if they just open the book and read at least 1 verse a day, they will see a difference in their life. It is something that is so simple and easy that we just don't do it sometimes. When we read the word of God we have the spirit with us more and we are protected against the opposition. If we stop reading everyday we are vulnerable to so many things. I love the Book of Mormon and it has blessed my life so much. It has been my protection. I hope you all are reading at least 1 verse a day to show God your love for him and to receive the blessings that he has promised us.

Con Amor, Elder Herman




No comments:

Post a Comment