Monday, August 20, 2018

The Lord's Work (Week 83)

Andrea and Arely get baptized.
      Ok, well, wow. I am very grateful for the Lord's hand in the work here in the Mexico City North Mission! This week was amazing! First off we went to the temple Thursday as a misión and man I love the temple so much! I felt so close to the Lord and received so many answers! Then Saturday was the baptism of Andrea and Arely! Man it was a fight getting them baptized, but we did it! They have a year waiting to be able to get baptized and have been so faithful and patient and their baptism was just so great! And yesterday Rebeca went to church so she will be baptized this week! And well yesterday we went to the Visitors Center at the temple as a zone! We brought 26 investigators it was nuts! We filled up a bus and a combi thing too! I was so stressed out but we did it! It was such a cool experience! We are making history here in Tepalcapa and doing things no one has ever done! I know this is the Lords work and He truly is working.
Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      Wow, well I have learned a lot about humility here on the misión and it is something I am striving to get better at. Humility in the scriptures says that it is recognizing that we depend on God and the desire to submit ourselves to His will. When we are humble we give all the glory to God like all the people in scriptures do. We cannot do anything without God. When we are humble and recognize that God does everything, and we are grateful, we really do see many blessings from Him in our life. I am a witness of this, and I have seen the Lord work so many times in my life and I am just so grateful for Him. I am grateful that He has given me an opportunity to be an instrument in His hands! I love you all que tengan una buena semana!     
Con Amor, Elder Herman


Bryce (then) and Jake (now) at the Mexico City Temple.

Tepalcapa Zone Missionaries.


Mexico City TempleVisitor's Center

No comments:

Post a Comment