Thursday, August 2, 2018

The Good Life (Week 80)

Elder Nava and Elder Herman
       This week was better than last week! Well the area is kinda tough, but we are working on that, haha. I am still trying to get to know everyone and to know the area a little better. But last Monday we went and visited some of my converts from Chilpa, the Torres family, and man they are awesome! I love them so much! We surprise visited them and when they saw me they were shocked, haha. Pure happiness! Families like them are what make missionary work worth it. They are still strong in the church and progressing! It made me so happy seeing them. J
Spiritual Thought Of The Week
       Well during my mission I have definitely strengthened my testimony in a good scripture study! There are some days on the mission when we just don’t have time to study. I have seen that those are the hardest days. Even before my mission I could see the difference in my days when I read even just a verse in the Book of Mormon and when I didn’t. It is so important to study every day. It truly does make life a little easier and a lot happier! The scriptures are the word of God and we can see what He has to tell us in them everyday. We receive so many blessings for reading the scriptures and it just fills up our glass of happiness! I love reading about the people in the Book of Mormon conserving the plates. It's cool to see everything that they went through just so that we can have their stories today and learn from them and know that Jesus is the Christ! I hope we can all be reading the scriptures everyday and receive all the blessings that God has prepared for us and become closer to him! I love you all!
Con Amor, Elder Herman

Elder Nava & Elder Herman

No comments:

Post a Comment