Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Ciudad Labor (Week 79)

New companion from Utah.
      Well my first week here in Ciudad Labor (Work City) and well I was in the Ward Chilpa right next to here for 6 months before Tultepec, and now I’m back. haha So that's fun because I’ll be able to see some converts and some great members from Chilpa! Its honestly kinda been really weird being back, but it's different cause now I have a new área and new people. This week we didn't have much success. We were looking for people for a long time but people weren't home or just didn't accept us. But I have gotten tanner cause here we are on a huge hill and the sun is really strong. But we are excited to be in the zone Tepalcapa. Haha. Everyone is talking about Prados, my last zone, cause we baptized a lot there, but we are going to do the same here now! It's going to be an adventure.


Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      This week we had a leadership meeting and I liked it a lot. We talked a lot about specific prayers. I like this a lot! President was telling us how we need to be more specific and ask for specific things in our prayers so that God can help us more. He gave the example of when his wife asks for money she says “hey I need some money” so he gives her 10 pesos. Then she says well that's not enough. So then she asks for 500 pesos and he gives her 500 pesos. We get what we ask for, but we must be specific. I like the way Jesus teaches us in 3 Nephi 18: 19-20 “Therefore ye must always pray unto the Father in my name; And whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, which is right, believing that ye shall, behold it shall be given unto you.” Our Heavenly Father loves us so much and wants us to ask him for specific things so that he can give us specific things. I have a strong testimony that these things are true. I have seen it so many times in my life. I love you all and I hope you can all be praying specifically!
Con Amor, Elder Herman  



No comments:

Post a Comment