Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Bautismos! (Week 78)

Manuel, Elder Hill, Alvino, Maria, Elder Herman, & Elder Call
Baptism for Alvino & Maria!
      Well this week was amazing! We had the opportunity to have 3 baptisms! They were all great! We had all 3 on Saturday and then had a bbq with the ward also, it was really fun. We got a lot of members together and we are working a lot on the unity in the ward. So Saturday was a great day. Alvino and Maria finally got baptized! Maria was really happy that I baptized her, she is so sweet. And Manuel, her son that got baptized 2 weeks ago, passed the sacrament for the first time! Then Ailyn got baptized, she's Yael's sister. It's really cool seeing families unite because of the gospel. Their family has changed a lot! The mom is active now and all the kids are excited about the church and want to keep progressing. I am really grateful to be able to be a part of this great work of the Lord! Also we have been in a trio this week because Elder Hill got hurt but now he's back and he's with us! So we’ve been living life up. The mission life is a good life!

Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      Well this week I have been really grateful for everything the Lord has given me in my life. Gratitude is something very important in my life. When I am grateful I am happy. It is one of the easiest ways to be happy! The Lord has given us so many things and when we realize all of the blessings we receive it is hard to be sad. I love the hymn “Count Your Many Blessings”. When we name them one by one we really can see what the Lord has done. I invite you all tonight to kneel in prayer and count your many blessings and name them one by one. Every little thing that God has given you. I promise that you will be happier and life will be easier! I love you all! Que tengan una buena semana!
Con Amor, Elder Herman


Ailyn got baptized!

Elder Hill, Elder Call, Elder Herman


No comments:

Post a Comment