Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Party With the Pres (Week 76)

      Well another good week down here in Tultepec. Sorry that I didn’t write yesterday, we had our BBQ with president and didn’t get home in time! But man it was so fun! We ate sooo much meat and President's house is so nice, so it was something new, haha. And they decorated their house with Prados stuff for our zone, so that was sweet! But this week we had some cool experiences with finding new people. First off Yael's sister told us that she wants to be baptized now too! She's 9 and she's such a cutie! So we are excited for that and we are going to work for the 14th of July! Also, Yael's mom has been progressing so much lately! She's super active and goes to everything! And the other day she presented us to one of her friends! You can really see a difference in her and can see how living the gospel really makes us happier!
Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      Well this week I have felt a lot the love of God. As I have learned to put all my trust in him I have been able to see more miracles and be a lot more optimistic. I have also seen that I am a lot more content with the things that happen cause I know that I just need to obey and everything will work out how it needs to. As we obey we can trust that God will bless us in the best ways. I like the scripture in Doctrine and Covenants 130:20-21 that’s says “There is a law, irrevocably decreed in heaven before the foundations of this world, upon which all blessings are predicated. And when we obtain any blessing from God, it is by obedience to that law upon which it is predicated.” When we obey we receive blessings. So when we obey we can trust in God that He will complete His part and bless us. We must trust God and His will. Sometimes we need to be patient to be able to see the blessings, but they always come! I know God loves every one of us and we are His children. He wants to bless us, we just have to obey! I hope we can all put all of our trust in God and see how much He really does love us! Que tengan una buena semana!
Con Amor, Elder Herman
Prados Zone celebrating at the Mission President's Home.
Elder Call & Elder Herman





Mission Secretaries, Elder Herman, and Elder Call
with the 8 baptisms they had in their zone last week.




No comments:

Post a Comment