Monday, November 5, 2018

New Rules (Week 94)

      Well this week the mission rules changed a little. Now I wont be able to use Google hangouts so I can just talk through the email letters thingy, haha. SO if you want to communicate with me don’t use Google hangouts. And President told us our second to last Monday he will take us to Teotihuacan! Some really big, famous pyramids, so I am excited about that! Then well this week with our investigators we got good news and bad news. The good news is that Marlen is going to get baptized the 16th of November instead of waiting until the first of December! But the bad news is that Samuel told us that he didn’t want to get baptized yet…So that was really sad. I was kinda in shock. But we are going to work with him because he just has a couple things holding him back.
Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      Well this week I'd like to talk about the scriptures. I love the scriptures! Reading them every day helps me so much. I love seeing the examples of others and see how can I apply it in my life? That is the most important. On the mission a lot of people talk to us that know the Bible, but they don’t apply anything. Maybe because they don’t understand the scriptures. Something that I was pondering about is that we as members of the Church of Jesus Christ have the gift of the Holy Ghost to teach us. If we don’t understand the scriptures we must ask God for the Holy Ghost. That is why it is so important to say a prayer before reading. I have received so much guidance from reading the scriptures and so much happiness and comfort. I hope we can all read the scriptures everyday to become closer to our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ.

Con Amor, Elder Herman







Halloween treats, Mexican style.

No comments:

Post a Comment