Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Happy Life (Week 93)



      Hello world! This week was a good one! Marlen and Samuel are progressing really well. Marlen is doing everything and just killing it so we are going to move her date for November. She's really excited so that’s good. And Samuel is praying all the time and we are helping him read too and just trying to help him be prepared for the 24th of November. And this week we found a woman and she started telling us about her problems and she was crying. We could help her a lot and we testified that everything will be ok. I love testifying, it invites the spirit so much and I just love being a missionary! And the zone is getting better each week, so that is great also! Oh. and Sunday we got to church and they asked us to speak! Haha. good thing us missionaries are always prepared! I like talking. It fills me with the spirit and makes me happy!
Spiritual Thought Of The Week
       Well as a mission we have been really focused on chapter 11 of Preach My Gospel about commitments. But a part I love is about testifying. As I studied this I saw the ways the people in the scriptures testified. Their testimony is always focused on Jesus Christ. This week as a tried testifying more of Jesus Christ, I could see that the spirit really did testify to the people I teach. Testimony is the most powerful way to invite the spirit. And sharing our testimony makes it stronger. And well, next week is fast and testimony Sunday. So I would like to invite all of you to share your testimony of Jesus Christ. What do you know that he has done for you? How have you seen the power of the atonement in your life? What have you felt knowing the things that Jesus did? And what difference has it made in your life? I know that your testimonies will grow and that you and the people around you will be filled with the spirit. And you will be happy. J I know these things are true. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. I know that He came to earth and suffered for every one of my pains, afflictions, and sicknesses. I have seen the power of the atonement in my life by the changes I have been able to make and for the feelings of forgiveness. He has made my life happier and taken off my burdens. It makes me so happy talking about Him and helping others know that importance and the help that they can have by following Him. I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Con Amor, Elder Herman   



No comments:

Post a Comment