Tuesday, October 30, 2018

The Good Life (Week 92)

       Another great week down here in Bella Vista! This week was a good one! And well… found out the day I am coming home.. how crazy. But my return date is December 29th. We found 2 people Marlen and Samuel who are for sure going to get baptized! They both went to church which is awesome and they both want to get baptized. We are really focused on testifying and promising blessings and it is so cool! I really have felt the spirit so much and I know that it is testifying to the people we teach. Also, we had zone conference which is always a good time and I loved it! I got to know the zone a little more and it got me pumped! The zone is progressing a lot and we are expecting big things in the month of November! I truly love the misión and everything that it has taught me so far!  
Spiritual Though Of The Week
       President Urrea in our zone conference talked to us about the Restoration. Man how I feel the spirit when people teach the restoration! But he did it in a cool way. He literally had memorized Joseph Smith History 1:20… He told it to us and then testified that he has never met Joseph Smith and all of these things, but that he knows that in the spring of 1820 Joseph Smith saw God the Father and Jesus Christ. As 2 separate beings. And that Jesus Christ counseled him and told him what to do. I felt the spirit sooo much and I just know that this church has been restored. This is a message that we share everyday but sometimes I feel like I don't give it too much importance. The message of the restoration is so important and so amazing. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that through him Jesus restored the same church that he had established in his times. I know that today we have a true and living prophet in Russell M. Nelson and that he receives revelation directly from Jesus Christ. This church is perfect, and I am so grateful to be a member and a missionary for The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. 
Con Amor, Elder Herman








No comments:

Post a Comment