Monday, October 15, 2018

Long Time No Email, Sorry (Week 91)


      Well sorry for not writing the last 2 weeks. 2 weeks ago we were at President's house celebrating, 'cause we completed the standard again! Wahoo! So that was great, I really love my zone! It's the first zone to complete the standard 2 months in a row! But ya life's been pretty good. I love the misión and all the opportunities there are to get better! Also this week we had transfers. I got sent to Cuautitlan. A zone full of Sister missionaries pretty much, haha, so that will be fun. Someone very wise said that the Lord is testing me for my future wife, here with a ton of Sisters, haha. And it is the biggest zone in the misión. And president wants us to complete the standard here too because it hasn't been done. So it will be a good challenge!
Spiritual Thought Of The Week
       Well I really liked what President Nelson said in his talk last Sunday morning. That we are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! And we should not take out the name of Jesus Christ! The name has so much meaning and it is a name the Savior chose. I liked the part where he said that if someone asks us if we are Mormons we should say “If you mean a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, then yes!” We should be so proud to say that we are members of the church of Jesus Christ! The same one that he established. I feel like I need to repent big time for saying I am Mormon my whole life! But I sure do love telling people I am from His church. Because if we were from the Mormon church it would be the church of Mormon! But we are the church of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the only perfect being that has been on this earth. I hope we can all embrace these things and that we can all apply what we learned in general conference! I love you all and hope you all have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment