Monday, February 20, 2017

Valentine's Day at the MTC 2017 (Week 5)

What's up fam! This week was a little harder than last week but still good! We are learning more conjugations in Spanish and they kinda suck! So that's been hard but I mean it's work right? I just keep thinking everything worthwhile takes work! I'm learning a ton but this week was definitely humbling! Which is good for me every once in while. Also we taught our first Skype lesson and we taught a girl from Argentina and wow. It was so hard to understand her and she was speaking so fast plus we had terrible internet connection so it would cut out sometimes. So that was crazy and made me think I know zero Spanish but it's alright! More motivation to study hard so I can speak to the people of Mexico better! Yesterday was good cause VALENTINES DAY so we handed out Valentines to our whole zone. That was fun and then my awesome mom sent me some sweet Valentines stuff so you know we had a good time! Not much new happened this week but Elder M. Russel Ballard spoke to us last night so that was awesome! One thing that he said that stood out to me was we know what is right and what is wrong. We don't need anyone to tell us what is right or wrong because those who have been baptized have the gift of the Holy Ghost with us! The power of the Holy Ghost is so awesome and we should not take it for granted! It's something that I know I myself overlook a lot because I was only 8 when I got baptized, but as I have been learning how to teach people, we talk about the blessings of being baptized and how awesome the Holy Ghost is and I have learned the importance of it as well! I love studying the Gospel everyday and magnifying all the amazing things we have in this gospel! I love being here so much, the work is hard but so worth it! Sorry I don't have much to say this week but next P day is my last P day in America! I love you all ! Thank you so much for all your support!  You are all awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment