Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Week 2 at the Provo MTC (Week 3)

Elder Gill & Elder Herman

​​Crazy how fast the time has gone by but at the same time it feels like I have been here for so long! Everyone says the days are like weeks but the weeks are like days and that is so true! But don't worry I still love it here so much! The spirit is soooo strong and testifies of the truthfulness of this gospel everyday! Our district has a little saying "Todo dia cada dia" - all day everyday! The spirit is definitely with us todo dia cada dia! The Spanish is coming along great I can understand so much now it's crazy! And our first investigator "Salvador" is one of our other teachers now and he's awesome! His name's Hermano Katchner. Our district is still awesome, I love them so much! And me and my companion are going to be the new ZONE LEADERS next week! Woohoo! I can't wait to help out our whole zone more! I'm really excited for the opportunity to become closer to everyone and try to serve everyone as much as I possibly can! I've grown so close to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ it's crazy! My testimony is forever growing! God shows of his love so much everyday I can't even comprehend it! I just feel so blessed to be where I am, doing what I'm doing, and to be with so many amazing people that strengthen me and help me daily! We taught our first TRC yesterday, it's kind of like our first lesson with an investigator kinda. They say the investigators could be members or not so it's kinda scary! But it was soooo good! I loved every second of it! The investigators name is Marko and he's so awesome I already love him! But I felt the spirit so strongly during the lesson! I don't know if I have ever felt the spirit so strongly in my entire life! We were talking about Joseph Smith's first vision and it was incredible! I could pretty much say everything I wanted to which is crazy! I've been here for two weeks and I can already teach a full lesson all in Spanish! The gift of tongues is unreal and again I'm reminded of how awesome this gospel is todo día cada día! I've been hanging out with the other districts a lot more lately too and they are so fun! Oh ya I almost forgot the best part! Hahaha I cut Elder Clarke's hair yesterday! It was a fun experience haha. It actually looks pretty dang good except I accidentally messed up a little so there's a little hole in his hair but está bien! It is really crazy how much I have learned in just two weeks! I am truly looking forward to two years of this!​​
Elder Herman & Elder Gill
Elder Jake Herman & Sister Jace Raymond
Elder Jake Herman & Sister Jace Raymond

Elder Herman's brother and sister-in-law, Bryce & Mary, had a baby boy today!  He weighs 7 pounds 9 ounces and is 19 inches long.  It was fun that he was born on Jake's P Day so we could let him know right away.  We are waiting to hear what his name will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment