Sunday, December 17, 2017

WHAT A WEEK! (Week 47)

Elder Wegner & Elder Herman
      Wow, another amazing week. I love the misión so much and now time is flying! I am already coming up on a year mark! But some highlights of this week. Tuesday we had a Christmas “devotional”. We played minute to win it and just had fun all day! Broke piñatas and Presidente ven le tus watch Elf! Then they gave us some awesome Christmas presents! I really love President he has made the misión a lot better! He has been really creative, and also yesterday we had a big Light The World activity with 5 zones of missionaries in one place contacting the world! We were in a central park and a whole stake of members were there. There was a choir and a ton of balloons with lights on them and the little Light the World cards, and people wrote messages to light someone's world! A ton of speakers and screens showing videos, it was unreal! I went in the middle of traffic just handing out Light The World calendars to all the cars that passed, haha, it was fun! President was even contacting everyone! Also Campestre, my first área, was there! SO I saw a ton of them and talked to them all, haha it was cool cause I could actually talk to them well! And my first convert, Laura Oyuki, was there staying strong! They are gonna get sealed soon so I hope I can go! It really was a special day! And also Ana Isabel got confirmed! It made me so happy to be able to see her confirmed a member of the true Church of Jesus Christ. And the primary program too, man how blessed am I! It made me cry but only a little! Cause there was a family of investigators there and the kids participated so it just made me real happy to see them already involved in the church! God is good!
Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      Well this week I have been reminded how blessed I truly am. Gratitude is something that always makes me happy. I have realized that I have been on the misión for a while now and just looking back and seeing all the opportunities the Lord has given me just makes me want to explode with joy and love!! I can’t express the happiness I have had and will have thanks to my misión! It truly is the best 2 years. J I love you all so much thanks for supporting me! Remember to be grateful and thank God for all he has given you! Que tengan una bonita semana.

Con Amor, Elder Herman


Merry Christmas from Elder Herman






Elder Hernandez & Elder Herman

No comments:

Post a Comment