Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas Presents! (Week 49)

Elder Hernandez and Elder Herman
      What an amazing week! One girl this week was convinced that I was a model, and then we met this crazy Christian guy who was SOOO drunk, and he said a prayer yelling at God telling him to bless us, and he was touching our faces and kissing us, then banged the ground yelling, it was kinda freaky. Definitely one of the most interesting experiences of my life. We have also been very blessed and a lot of people let us in their house while contacting! It has been awesome. Then Sunday was just amazing! The baptisms of the family Torres Bello! The Dad is a member and moved here about the same time I got here, then his family came and they weren’t members, so we have been teaching them and they are so great! The baptisms were very special. It was amazing seeing how happy the Dad was seeing his whole family in the waters of baptism! It just makes me soo happy! The Dad compared his happiness to seeing a triple hamburger, hahaha. And then we got to talk to our families! Man I have an awesome family. I love them so much. It is crazy I have already been away from them for about 1 year! It was really good for me to see them and it made me even more motivated. I could see how fast time has gone and I know that the next year will go by faster. And don’t worry everyone, Tayson is still playing baseball everyday. J And man I love Chilpa. 2 families came and brought us food last night for Navidad! Que bendicion!

Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      What a great time of year. The time the whole world celebrates in unity the birth of a Savior and Redeemer of the world in Jesus Christ. How grateful I am that God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son so that I can have eternal life. Mateo 1:21 “And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.” If it wasn’t for Jesus the Christ I would have to live in my sins forever and would never be able to be in the presence of my Heavenly Father again. Thanks to Jesus Christ I have an example of what I need to do and what kind of person I need to be. Thanks to his teachings I know how I can return to live with my Father in Heaven again. Thanks to Jesus Christ I can be happy in the highest of highs and the lowest of lows.  I love my big brother so much, He suffered so much for me and I will never be able to pay Him back! I love you all so much. I hope you all had a merry Christmas!!

Love, Elder Herman



Baptism!

CTR Rings for the baptized family and missionaries.


No comments:

Post a Comment