Monday, February 12, 2018

Great Week, New Nephew (Week 56)


Elder Passeri and Elder Herman
      This week has been awesome. We have had some crazy things happen. First off we were at the church Friday cause we were going to have a lesson there and a man came up to us and said “Do I talk to you guys to be baptized?” Haha. He was an old investigator and we were actually looking for him, but never found him, so that was cool. Then at church a lady showed up by herself cause she wants to find the truth, wow, perfect. Then we were walking and this girl stopped us and asked for a Book of Mormon, haha. The Lord is working here in Tultepec! Me and Elder Passeri are having a lot of fun and have had some really great lessons. We are still getting to know everyone, and at church a lot of part members were there, and a bunch of people that aren’t baptized, so we will have our hands full. Also, in the Zone, we almost completed all of our goals! So that is awesome, we have already seen a great improvement. Also my sister had another baby! Now I’m an uncle of 4!

Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      Man how grateful am I to know I have a loving Heavenly Father. To know that He has a perfect plan for me and has given me everything I need to be happy and progress. He sent His son to die for us and to teach us by example. He is the source of all healing, peace, and eternal progress. Through Jesus Christ we can progress more than we could ever by ourselves. He is always inviting us to come unto unto Him, and President Eyring says that it is the most important invitation that anyone could ever accept. He can heal us and help us with everything, but He will not enter if we do not allow Him to. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ so much and I love my Savior and Redeemer. I am so grateful for the perfect plan of salvation that God has given us. I love you all, have a good week!

Con Amor, Elder Herman


New Nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment