Monday, February 19, 2018

Templooo Wahooo (Week 57)

Elder Passeri, Elder Drake, Elder Wegner, and Elder Herman
at the Mexico City Temple.
      This week we went to the temple! Wahooo I love the temple so much! It was the first time in one whole year that I could finish an ordinance in the temple, cause last time there was an earthquake, ha. Oh ya, and also felt another earthquake this Friday. Its weird how the temple and earthquakes have always been together in my mission...One of the best things of the week was that a family introduced us to some new investigators! One of them is the brother of the wife, named Dylan, and the other is a teenager that is living with them, named Valeria. It was a good lesson and they both accepted baptismal dates and then both went to church! So that was great! We have a lot of faith in them! 
Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      Man I LOVE the temple! Honestly, if I didn’t have the temple in my life, I don’t know where I would be. The temple has been such an important place in my life. Every time I go I feel so much peace and comfort. It is a refuge from the world. We can literally enter the house of the Lord, how cool is that! It is a place important for us, but also for people who have already passed through this life and didn’t make the covenants in the temple. We can help others make covenants with God and enter into the kingdom, His kingdom. I hope you all can take advantage of having so many temples near by and enter into His house! I remember I went every Monday during baseball season and that is when I obtained my biggest testimony! I love you all so much and hope you have a great week full of the temple!
Con Amor, Elder Herman

No comments:

Post a Comment