Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Vengan y Vean (Week 58)

Elder Passeri and Elder Herman
      Well this week was good. Had an intercambio with Elder Sullivan from Brighton, he is awesome. Also, I went to Mexico City to renew my passport. The city is so cool and big I like it a lot! Haha. We saw a building fall, it was crazy! There was dust everywhere. But they were tearing down the building anyway, but there was an accident and it wasn’t planned. We have been inviting everyone to baptism and it has been so awesome! It’s crazy how people accept it in the first lesson. I love it.

Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      This week I gave a talk in church and I talked about missionary work! I used a talk called "Come and See" by Elder Bednar. I like it a lot! It starts with a question. Why are the latter-day saints so anxious to talk about what they believe in and invite me to know more about their Church? Well, the Church of Jesus Christ has always been a missionary church and it always will be! Our desire to share the restored gospel of Jesus Christ shows how important these truths are for us. How important is the gospel in our lives? How are we showing it? The gospel has helped me in my life so much, so naturally I want to share it. It’s like when we find a new really good restaurant and we want to invite all our friends to go eat there, or when we find a new interesting fact and we want to share it with others. In the restored gospel of Jesus Christ we have found happiness, peace, and comfort. If we have really gained a testimony of these things we naturally will have a desire to share it with others. We are so anxious to share the gospel because we know and are convinced that this is the only true Church of Jesus Christ here on the earth and it has helped us so many times. I love you all and I also love being a missionary J Tengan una buena semana compartiendo el evangelio!  (Have a good week sharing the gospel!)

Con Amor, Elder Herman

Elder Passeri and Elder Herman
Debris from a falling building.



No comments:

Post a Comment