Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Milagros de Tultepec (Week 59)

Elder Herman and his Minions.  : )
      Wow what a great week! This week we really focused on just making people happy. As we focused on yelling at everyone “GOOD AFTERNOON!” in the Street and giving them a big ol smile and see them later give us a big ol smile back really made me happy. It makes me sad seeing people not happy so seeing people smile has made this week a really joyful week! We had some amazing lessons this week and saw great miracles. Last week we had fasted to have people come to church. This week we saw the fruits. Saturday night we even forgot to remind everyone to go to church and Sunday morning we went to pick some investigators up, but they weren’t there...So we got to church with not too many hopes, but boom there was the family we went for, already in church waiting for us! And then people just kept on showing up. Elder Passeri and I were so excited and kinda mind blown at how many people showed up! I know that this is the Lords work and when we put in our part He puts in His. Also this last week has been kinda crazy here in Tultepec and this week will be crazier! They have a big festival with a ton of Fireworks and big bulls that they make. It's nuts. Tultepec is known for its Fireworks haha you can look it up, its crazy!

Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      This week I’d like to talk about the First Presidency Message of February about always remembering Him. I like the points it has. I like to think of these points as things we need to do while we are participating in the Sacrament. First, remember Jesus Christ. Why? Why is it important that we remember Him? Well His is the great example in everything. He’s God's son and perfect. We must strive to be like Him so we must remember and know how He was. Then Remember What You Need To Do Better. It is a time of repentance. We must realize our errors so that we can overcome them. So that we can become more like Christ. As we do this we can be forgiven of our sins. Then lastly, Remember The Progress You Are Making. I saw the importance of seeing the progress we make when I started the misión. When times got tough it helped me realize that those hard times helped me progress. We shouldn’t be so hard on ourselves. When we see progress in ourselves we see the atonement more in our lives. We also can be more happy because we realize where we are now and how much we have progressed. This is our purpose in this life. Be tested and progress! Every Sunday we have such a great opportunity to take the sacrament and remember Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for the time I have to reflect on my life in sacrament meeting. I love this Gospel and it has made me so happy. I love sharing this joy with others and seeing the change in their lives as they live it also. This is the true church of Jesus Christ! I love you all, have a great week!


Con amor, Elder Herman


Elder Herman & Elder Passeri



No comments:

Post a Comment