Monday, March 12, 2018

Life's Good (still/again) (Week 60)

Fiestas De San Juan De Dios in Tultepec, fireworks capital of Mexico.
It's an annual pyrotechnic celebration and burning of the bulls.

      Another week down in Mexico! This week was kinda crazy and we spent a lot of it doing studies with other missionaries and helping them out a little. Well tomorrow are transfers and Elder Passeri and I are staying together another transfer in Tultepec! So That’s good. I am excited about that. The Zone is going to change a lot. Well honestly not too much happened this week.

 Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      This week I could bare my testimony a lot about the atonement of Jesus Christ. Honestly, if we understand the atonement everything in life is easier. I love knowing that I have a big brother that has made my burdens lighter and that I am never alone. I love being able to testify to others that don’t have the same knowledge. It truly is a huge blessing to know of the restored góspel of Jesus Christ and to have been able to obtain a testimony of these things and know without a doubt that they are true. But the best part of all is being able to live what I preach and see the difference it makes in my life. I love you all and hope you are all living up the life that God has given us!

Con Amor, Elder Herman


No comments:

Post a Comment