Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Count Your Many Blessings (Week 65)

Package from home makes a happy Elder!
Love that smile!!
      Well started the week off on Monday running to get home on time and it was raining and well..I fell hahaha, so that was funny! And I ate it right in front of a guy walking on the sidewalk and I was so embarrassed! Then this week, well nothing too new. On Saturday we fasted with Lucero and Alondra so they could get an answer that they need to be baptized and that was good. They are awesome! They have been coming to church every week and going to mutual too!

Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      Well this week was kinda hard, but man I am so grateful for hard times! I love having challenges and being able to get closer to my Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for the Plan of Salvation and that I know that God has this perfect plan made for me, so one day I can return to live with him and my family forever! In my study journal there is a part in the back that is a gratitude journal and I love it! How important is it to be grateful! Whenever I have hard times I start thinking about the blessings that God has given me and it makes me feel a lot better. Like the Hymn “Count Your Blessings” says “when you are discouraged thinking all is lost, count your many blessings name them one by one and it will surprise you what the Lord has done” this is one of my favorite Hymns and I know it is true. It is very important that we are grateful for what we have and that we always remember the promises that the Lord has made with us! I love you all and am very grateful for every one of you and I hope that tonight you can count your many blessings and name them one by one! I promise you will feel a lot of joy and you will feel a lot better!

Con Amor, Elder Herman


A little bit of Mexico.



Damage from the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment