Monday, September 10, 2018

I Love Being a Missionary (Week 86)

Elder Grimaldi & Elder Herman
      Another good week here in Mexico. The area has been a little tough lately. We have a big challenge cause church starts at 8! But we can do it. On Wednesday we got to celebrate last months achievements with President at his house, so that was super fun! I love my zone so much, they are all really fun and excited!
Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      Man it's so cool being a missionary! This week we saw the importance of recognizing that we are called of God and that we have authority to do what we are doing. We had cool experiences as we went on the street talking to people and testifying that we are people called of God to help people come unto Christ. The power of a testimony is so strong! I know that I have been called by God to preach the true gospel of Jesus Christ. I love being a missionary, it brings so much happiness. I hope we can all be missionaries and always have the words of Christ in our mouths! I love you all! Que tengan una bonita semana!
Con Amor, Elder Herman

Elder Nava & Elder Herman celebrating a record month!
Zone Celebration at the Mission President's House.






No comments:

Post a Comment