Monday, September 3, 2018

Life's Good and a Happy 21st Birthday for Elder Herman (Week 85)

Birthday celebration with Omar and Monica, Elder Herman & Elder Grimaldi!
       Another great week in la obra missional! I am having a good time with my new companion Elder Grimaldi, haha. He's really funny. The area has been kinda tough, but God always provides. Nothing too special this week. Oh, but I had my birthday! I am now 21, how crazy is that! Kitula from Chilpa brought me some tacos and a cake so that was great and nice of her. And then on Sunday Omar and Monica came and visited me from Tultepec and we ate cake, so that was also great, haha. I love them!
Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      Yesterday we were knocking on doors and we found a girl who doesn’t believe in God. Whenever we find people like that it just makes me think a lot. I don’t know how someone could live without knowing that they have a Heavenly Father that loves them and wants the best for them, or that there will be life after this that will be 100x better! I just don’t understand how someone could have hope for the future and strive to be better everyday. But let me just say that I know that God lives. I know that He loves me and that I am His child. It gives me so much hope and happiness knowing these things and its also makes me so happy testifying of Him and the happiness that I have because of Him. I know that these things are true and that it changes lives! I love being a missionary!            
Con mucho amor, Elder Herman


Birthday cake and tacos from Kitula!



1 comment: