Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Temple!!! (Week 88)

Victor's Baptism!
      Another good week on the mission! This week Victor got baptized! Haha, it was funny cause Tuesday his grandma was saying that they might postpone the baptism, then Wednesday was his interview and Victor was saying he wanted to get baptized this Saturday, so he did, haha. It was really cool because his grandpa, who is 86 years old, baptized and confirmed him! So that was a special experience. Then that same Saturday, as a zone, we went to the Visitors Center at the temple again! We filled up two busses and took 27 investigators! So that was amazing and a great time. Not gonna lie I cried a couple times. Its just a special place! So that was really fun:=
Temple Trip!
Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      Well this week I made a goal to write in my journal better. So I have been writing spiritual experiences lately and it has helped a lot. It is so important to recognize the things that God does for us. One day I was talking to a missionary and telling him that I didn’t know if there was a spiritual experience in the day, because it was a tough day. He told me, well Elder that can be a spiritual experience, the Lord is testing your patience. I liked that a lot because it made me realize that hard times can usually be the most spiritual experiences that we have here on earth. It's when the Lord molds us to be the people we need to be. I also realized that we don’t go one day without having a spiritual experience. And we need to look for these experiences to feed our spirit and to strive more. I love this Gospel and I know that God loves us and wants us to be happy and return to his presence! I hope you all have a great week!         
Con Amor, Elder Herman 





No comments:

Post a Comment