Monday, December 10, 2018

It's Not Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas (Week 99)

Santa & Elder Herman
      Good week in the work of the Lord. We celebrated Navidad on Wednesday with our devotional. It was great! President really went all out, haha, he dressed up as Santa! And we did the birth of Jesus Christ so that was fun too. I was an angel and the star, haha. On Saturday we did a little activity to find people in a Pueblo Magico and there were a lot of people and we had a lot of success! I love Christmas we all need mas Christ!
Spiritual Thought Of The Week
       Well we had our Christmas devotional and it was really cool. As this Christmas season is starting we have been planning a lot of activities and I just love this time of year! But I love the fact that I can be a representative of Jesus Christ this month. It’s a month were we remember even more our Savior. We celebrate the fulfillment of all of the prophecies of a Messiah and Redeemer. It is also a month of service to others, and like the initiative Light the World, we must give as he gave. Last week was Light the World and now this weeks is Light the Community. I hope we can all look for ways everyday to serve our neighbors and city. I love watching the videos of Light the World they fill me with love and joy, and when I am the one serving I am filled with even more joy! I love this time and I love serving. I hope you have a great week full of happiness and service to others!
Con Amor, Elder Herman







No comments:

Post a Comment