Friday, December 21, 2018

Teotihuacan (Week 100)

Elder Herman at Teotihuacan
      Sorry I didn't write yesterday, I was in Teotihuacan and man that place is sweet! We had a tour guide that's a member and he gave us the tour using the Book of Mormon and history of Mexico and man it's nuts! I learned a ton! And the cool thing is that they are still finding things, and more evidence of the Book of Mormon is coming out! But the pyramids are really cool! I want to go back someday! And we had an activity on Sunday night in Tepotzotlan and gave away hot chocolate and man it was great! We talked to a lot of people and had them write what Christmas means for them. And Cecilia came with us and man she is so awesome! She has a good testimony already and she will be baptized this week! Before, she hated her husband, but now everything has changed and she says that in the house with all of her family it has been better, and she is just seeing the miracles of the living the góspel! And she is sharing the góspel too!
Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      The power of living the góspel is so strong! I have loved being able to help people come unto Christ and see the difference in their lives. These last 2 months I have seen people change sooo much and they are so happy and you can notice it, that is the coolest part! God is so good and sent us His Son to teach us the way to get back to Him. Christ is the perfect example and He has told us His doctrine and we know what we need to do to live with Him forever. Now we just have to live it and share it with others! Reading the Book of Mormon reminds me of how perfect His plan is! Our Father in Heaven is so loving and has given us everything that we need to be happy in this life and in the life to come for eternity! I love this góspel so much and I love sharing it also! I hope we can all be grateful for the birth of Jesus Christ in this Christmas season and live His góspel that He has taught us! I love you all!
Con Amor, Elder Herman

Lighting the World!



The missionaries that are finishing their missions
and will be going home next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment