Tuesday, December 25, 2018

One Last Time (Week 101)


      My last letter, can you believe it!? This week was a good one! Cecilia Baron Arroyo was baptized and man she is very special. She has been so excited in the church and has gone to everything! This week she presented us to a friend and has told us that she is talking to everyone about us haha. We are trying to teach her to read now, haha. She is really receptive to the spirit and is always telling us how she feels. We did a family night as a district zone on Friday and that was very cool as well. And yesterday we went to the temple as a zone! It was very cool to see the lights and everything. Man I love the temple! So it was a good last Sunday on the mission. I also gave a talk! And this Sunday is my homecoming at 11.
                
Spiritual Thought Of The Week
       Well… my time it has come to a close. These 2 years really have been a life changer. I have learned so much. I am so grateful for the time that I have had to represent the Lord. These are times I will never forget. My testimony has grown so much. I really have grown to love the gospel more than ever and to know my Savior as he knows me. Coming on the mission was not an easy decision for me, but I am so grateful that I could complete my duty and give this time to the Lord. I have learned to do what the Lord wants of me and to submit myself in his will. I have learned that that is the way to being happy. I have strived to develop Christlike attributes and have seen great changes in myself. I have been focused on working diligently to help the children of God return to His presence and find the same happiness that I find in the gospel. And I have looked to test my faith by doing things that seem impossible or difficult. I have seen the Lord's hand helping me to accomplish my goals and doing his work. I came on a mission to repay the Lord for all the blessings He has given me and I ended being more in debt to Him. He love us so much that He will always bless us. I cant wait to someday be in His presence and give Him a big hug thanking Him for all the opportunities that He gave to me here in this life. The mission wasn’t easy, but it sure was worth it! I am excited to be able to apply everything that I have learned on the mission in the real world and start the next chapter of my life. We will see you on Sunday!
                
Con muchismio amor, (por la ultima vez) Elder Herman

Last Baptism



Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment