Wednesday, April 5, 2017

SO GOOD! (Week 5 in Mexico, Week 11 overall)

Elder Ibarra & Elder Herman
          This week was SO GOOD! The work is really going and I LOVE IT! So this week was kinda weird cause the last couple days we have had so many people saying hi to us first and starting conversations with us! We found an old investigator on the street and he welcomed us into his home very willingly and really listened to our message! Then later that same day I went and bought a drink in a small shop and the owner asked who we were and everything so we talked with him and set an appointment and it was so good! He is really interested. At first he just wanted to know what we were about but now he really wants to learn more! Then at conference some Elders showed up with someone and they said he is in our area and wants to learn more about our church! WOW! 3 people just came right into our path! I honestly  think the Lord has prepared all 3 of them and I am so excited to teach them more! This also confirmed to me that I am doing the Lord's work and when we are doing everything we can He will give us opportunities! The work is really starting to go and I’m so pumped!

Spiritual Thought Of The Week!
          Ok, so conference was this weekend and let me tell ya it is very powerful when you are on a mission. We got to listen to Apostles of God! How cool is that! Conference has never really meant much to me before, honestly, but man I regret not listening better! I was listening and writing down stuff and thinking, conference is such a great time for personal revelation! Everyone who listens could get something different out of every talk, depending on where they are at in their life, through the Holy Ghost. That is when we learn for ourselves, when we look for the Holy Ghost and think of the thoughts we have, not just exactly what the person talking says word for word. So I really hope that everyone listened to conference and had the opportunity to have personal revelation! And if you didn’t listen you can always rewatch it. J I am so extremely grateful to be serving the Lord right now! I know this church has been restored and we have real life prophets on the earth! I am so grateful for that!

Love Elder Herman  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment