Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The Church is True (Week 18)

Baptism in Villa Del Carbon
     Welp nothing too special happened this week. Except our zone had 4 baptisms this week! There was a family of 3 from Villa Del Carbon and man they are special! They have had some awesome experiences and the baptisms were so powerful! The mom said when the Elders invited her to be baptized she could just see a bright light and a voice told her she was ready! Crazy! Theres a lot more details but that's just the short story, haha. We also sang at the baptisms and I love singing with a bunch of missionaries! I get the chills every time! Also transfers are tomorrow! And last night I figured out I’m leaving my area already! Elder Ibarra and I are both leaving and they are bringing 2 new missionaries to our area. So crazy! I did not think I was going to be leaving. I’m a little bummed 'cause we have been doing a lot of work and the area is definitely moving in the right direction! But I am excited to go somewhere else and also a little nervous, haha. My first real cambio.

Spiritual Thought Of The Week
     Well this week I shared a scripture a lot because well.. I love it. Mosiah 7:33 “But if ye will turn to the Lord with FULL PURPOSE of heart, and put your TRUST in him; and serve him with all diligence of mind, if ye do this, he will, according to his own will and pleasure, deliver you out of bondage.” This says it all. When we turn to the Lord with full purpose and have faith in Him, He will help us in whatever situation we may be in. And I love the part that says “according to his own will and pleasure”. He loves us so much He just hopes that we will make the right decisions so He can bless our lives. He wants us to be happy. We just have to do our part. I want everyone to remember that our Lord is always cheering us on. He wants us to be happy! I promise when you turn to the Lord in all things you will be blessed more than you can imagine! I love this gospel so much and I am so grateful to be a missionary!

Love Elder Herman 


Not sure what's happening in this picture,
but Elder Herman is looking mighty handsome!






Chicken foot soup!!  

When the font needs to be filled with water in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment