Thursday, January 18, 2018

Life's Good (Week 52, One Year!)

Elder Hernandez, Dante, Elder Herman

      This week has been a very great week. Its been pretty cold and I like it! I miss the cold a little. J Well this week we have seen a lot of progress with the family Gonzalez Zarco. They still haven’t had coffee and the parents came to Stake Conference with us and are really excited! We might go to the temple with them this week! Then we had a baptism! His name is Dante, he is Ana Isabels grandson and he’s a little crazy, haha. But the baptism was special. Before we got in the water we kneeled down and said a prayer so that Dante could feel the spirit, and he did! But like I said he’s a little crazy and after he started swimming in the font, hahaha. But this week has been a week full of progress! We have been setting good goals and achieving them!




 Spiritual Thought Of The Week
       Something I have seen so much in my mission are the blessings that come from enduring to the end and having faith. I can’t tell you how many times we have been contacting and everyone rejects us and some are kinda rude, but we keep pushing along, with faith that God has prepared people for us, and then boom, we always find people! I have learned that we must work to achieve blessings. Especially in missionary work, we must gain the trust of the Lord so that He helps us find the people that He has prepared. One of my favorite scriptures says “And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things;I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for but not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith.” Ether 12:6  We must act first with faith. We must pass the test then we will see the results. We do our part, the Lord does His. I love this gospel so much and I love learning and understanding God's plan for us here on Earth. I love sharing the gospel and seeing the change in peoples lives! And I love you all  J

Con Amor, Elder Herman



Dante's baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment