Monday, September 11, 2017

Chillin' (Week 34)

Elder Herman & Elder Rogel
     Well another good week but honestly nothing too amazing happened like it has been. Well actually ya something happened, haha. So we were looking for an old investigator and when we knocked on her door she was so excited to see us and told us she has been thinking about the church and that she was watching videos on the Mormon Channel and found one on baptism and being reborn. She has investigated the church for like 3 years but just hasn’t been baptized. She said she already has a testimony and knows the church is true. She has had a lot of trials but she says she wants to be baptized for real! But she has a problem with coffee so she's working on that and we hope we can help her enter the waters of baptism! Also got to celebrate my birthday a little and we baked a cake my mom sent me! So that was great. Thanks mom!



Spiritual Thought Of The Week
       Well this week we have been trying to focus on helping our investigators receive answers and to know if our message is true through the power of prayer. And well it applies to everyone in any situation! I love the scripture in 3 Nephi 18:19-21 it says that we should always pray unto the Father in the name of Jesus Christ. Prayer is a commandment of God and we should always be in communication with Him. He loves us and wants to hear from us! Then a promise “whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, which is right, believing that ye shall receive, behold it shall be given unto you”. I sure hope everyone is taking advantage of this promise! Prayer is such an important part in my life. I don’t know where I would be without this communication with my loving Heavenly Father! I love this work. I love my Heavenly Father and I love talking to Him! And I love all of you! Tengan una buena semana.
                                                                     
 Con Amor, Elder Herman​​​​​​​​

The birthday package arrived a little late, but Elder Herman was finally able to celebrate his 20th birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment