Monday, September 4, 2017

Miracles (Week 32)

Hello family and friends. 

      Another crazy week here in Chilpa. Fist off I’m allergic to something cause I have a rash all over my body that itches so freaking bad. So that sucks. I think it was the soap I used to wash my clothes and then I had to use my clothes all week.. I’ve just been suffering a little. But we have seen quite a few miracles this week and it has been awesome! My comp and I have been working really hard on inspired goals. On Monday night our family night bailed so we didn’t have anything. So we went to what we know best and contacted all night, haha. We said a prayer that we could find someone that would accept us who lives in a yellow house. So we went knocking on the doors of every yellow house. Man it was one of the hardest 3 hours ever. No one accepted us, literally, it destroyed me, but we just kept on going knocking. I knew the Lord was testing my faith and I knew he would help us. But at the end of the night we only got the information of 3 people and none of the them were too interested. So I was a little bummed and discouraged. The next day we get back to it, knocking on doors and contacting. We knocked on a door and a woman came out and said she didn’t have time but we were persistent and kept talking. Turns out we had a nice 40 minute chat and a good ole return date! And as we were leaving we realized she lived in a yellow house! We went with her later in the week and she has a lot of questions and I hope she will progress! But I know this is the Lord's work and He will always help us! Maybe not on our time, but His time, which is perfect! Ether 12:6 “for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith”.

      Spiritual Thought Of The Week
Well I already gave a spiritual thought kinda, but I gotta keep the “Spiritual Thought Of The Week” alive. So I just want to tell you all that I love the mission so much. It has changed my life and I am so grateful that the Lord has so much trust in me to allow me to talk to His children. It truly is a life changing experience! I love you all so much!

Con Amor, Elder Herman


Chilpa
Chilpa

No comments:

Post a Comment