Monday, September 25, 2017

Love You All (Week 35)

      Well this week nothing too crazy happened. It was independence day here the 15th but it wasn’t much like the 4th of July. #merica But we had our first appointment with a girl named Ana and she is awesome. She is so excited to listen and learn from us and so open! I hope she progresses quickly and we can get her into that baptismal font! Mari Ruiz is doing awesome and progressing still! We are working for October 1st with her!

Spiritual Thought Of The Week
Elder Herman celebrating Mexico's Independence.
       Well something really great happened this week with Hermana Mari Ruiz. After one of our lessons, when we ended testifying to her, she told us that she feels that we love her and really want the best for her and that she really admires how we are here on our own will. This was really important for me to hear. I have been thinking lately how my investigators feel towards me. She told us she is really grateful for us and that she also loves us. This is really important in all aspects of life. We need to show our love to everyone! It is something I wasn’t very good at before my mission and I hope I am improving, so when I get home I can love all of you guys more than ever! But I want to invite you all to show your love in actions to the people that are important to you. And also tell them often that you love them. God has blessed us all with amazing people in our lives and we should show God that we are grateful for that blessing by showing our love for them. Well I love you all sooo much! J Thanks for everything you all have done for me! 
Go tell everyone you love them for me!

Love Elder Herman




No comments:

Post a Comment