Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Life Sure Is Somethin' (Week 38)

Elder Hernandez & Elder Herman 
      What a busy week. I don’t think I have ever been so busy in my life! We are running everywhere trying to make all of our appointments! Don’t worry though I am not complaining! We have found a lot of people to teach lately and now we are just trying to get them to conversion! On Saturday we went with a girl named Ana, she is awesome. The last time we saw her was about 4 weeks ago cause after the earthquake she went to help. But when we got there she said she had read some of the Book Of Mormon and said that she feels something while reading it! She was saying it’s like other books, but you can feel the difference between the Book Of Mormon and any other book! So we were really excited about this and she has been doing awesome! Also got a sweet new camera that’s a touch screen and has filters so I am pretty happy! And only 800 pesos! J

Spiritual Thought Of The Week
      Well I would just like to share my testimony that I know that we are never alone and the Lord always helps us. Knowing where I am now and what I am doing is crazy compared to where I was before my mission. I have grown so much. I have given myself to the Lord and He has made me an instrument in His hands. When we turn to the Lord we will always make weak things become strong. “Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then I am strong” 2 Corinthians 12:10. I know that first we must be weak and then when we turn to Christ He makes us strong. “Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever”, Alma 26:12. I am so grateful for the scriptures that help me everyday of my life! I know the church has been restored by a Prophet, Joseph Smith and I am so grateful to have the opportunity to declare this message to the people of Mexico! I love you all so much cuidense mucho!

Love, Elder Herman


Elder Wegner & Elder Herman
Having fun with the new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment