Monday, October 2, 2017

Crazy Week (Week 37)

      Well this week was a little crazy. So first I got my hijo amado, Elder Hernandez. Haha He is an excited Elder and I am excited to be able to show him the ways. Also got to watch conference on Sunday! Then on Thursday night President called me and told me I’m a District Leader now! So these last couple days have been crazy, but the Zone Leaders (Elder Wegner) have been telling me what I need to do. Haha. But it is great I have an opportunity to help more people! Also, training Elder Hernandez is great he is really excited to work and it’s fun showing him the ways of the missionary life. We also had the opportunity to find an amazing new investigator named Monica this week that is going through so many hard challenges. Testifying to her that Jesus Christ is always there for her was a highlight of my week. She was crying as we were teaching her from her door and accepted a baptismal date faster than I have ever seen! My eyes have been opened to the many miracles we live everyday!

Spiritual Thought Of The Week
       Well in conference there were a couple talks that I loved! One of them was from W. Craig Zwick where he said “look beyond what you see” and he said through the power of Jesus Christ we can see beyond what we see in reality. Many times we put restrictions on our abilities. We say many times “I can’t” “It’s too hard” or “It’s impossible” But we all know “I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me”. We can do all things. Nothing is too hard for us, we are children of God! He also said that we must look past stereotypes. Stereotypes are what tell us that we can’t do it. They put so many limits on our life. I know that when we are with the Lord, He will help us look past what we can see and He will help us be the people we need to be. I love you all so much, thank you for everything!

Love, Elder Herman

Sorry no pictures today 'cause I just got my new camera, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment